Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Good progress on Arlo and Jake Traitor Ship, book four in the SciFi series.

It's great to take a little more time with this one and see if I can move my skills forward a little. There's more plot, more characters, more conflicts, more tension and of course more fun!

Teaser alert! My hero's take on another impossible mission. This one requires some hilarious and adventurous twists and turns, including a few morphing changes for the guys!

I'm shooting for 300 pages. More like a  modern novel than my favorite 50/60 style hard SciFi, where books can be 200/250 pages and still kick butt.

Going to have to promote a little more as well. I've contacted an agency hoping to get a literary agent. Wish me luck!

I hope your Thanksgiving was awesome, full of friends and loved one.

Arlo says, "It's going to be a good one, folks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment