Monday, May 4, 2015

Hours away from the launch of 'Arlo and Jake Lost Partner'!! Whoo Hooo!

Yep, it's finally time to shove book #3 of the 'Arlo and Jake' SciFi series out of the launching bay and send it rocketing into fame and glory. ;-)

Hollywood, your next Mega fun Space Adventure has arrived!

A rash of design flaws, character redefinition, plot FUBARs, countless rewrites and a general issue with 'vita intercessiones' (real life interference) have delayed 'Lost Partner' well past my self-imposed deadline.

I am truly sorry to my loyal fan, uh, I mean fans, for having to wait so long. As a consolation, I believe 'Lost Partner' is the best in the series so far! More good guys, more villains, more tension, deeper plot and just more fun.

Tonight I'll load up the covers, fill in the book spec's and push the 'Publish' button on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I haven't decided on Smashwords yet. It doesn't seem to be a viable publishing avenue for me yet but who knows?

Then I'm going to break out a cold Fat Tire or two, a plate of hot wings and celebrate!

I'll post again when it's launched.

Arlo says, "'bout time, you lazy Tadpole!"

Be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment