Sunday, December 8, 2013

Brrrrr what the heck???

OK, just a quick 'what the heck' is going on here in North Texas.... or should I say the frozen North! ;-)

Just for the record, Texas does get snow and ice occasionally. It's not all dust storms and tumbleweeds here, no matter what you read. And it does get cold. Not Idaho cold, or New England bitter cold but, you know, chilly.

But this is insane! I haven't been this cold since I moved down from Boulder, Colorado, ten years ago! It's been a frozen landscape since Thursday! Incredible.

On the positive side, I've been writing and reading and really enjoying the fireplace. I'm keeping a cup of hot cider or coffee on the table while I enjoy 'Inferno'. What a wonderful ride through Venice history, full visuals, excitement and great twists.

I hope you are snug, warm and cranking away on your current story.

Be cool, er, warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment